Rhodes Harbor is a Native American owned company with subject matter expertise in:
- Industrial Hemp
- Opportunity Zones
- Foreign Trade Zones
- Housing (Indian Country Section 184 HUD Loan Guarantee)
- Construction (Indian Country TERO requirements)
- Banking, Credit Unions and Community Dev’t Financial Institutions (CDFI) and Fiduciary Responsibilities with Individual Indian Money (IIM) Accounts
- Economic & Community Development
- Government-to-Government (G2G) negotiations
- Government-to-Business (G2B) negotiations
- Energy Projects (Oil/Gas, Coal, Solar, Wind, BioMass, Geothermal, Hydro/Dam)
Rhodes Harbor works with Tribes, Native American attorneys, and subject matter expert consultants in all regions of the world.
Justice Rhodes is the President of Rhodes Harbor. He is an elected Tribal Councilman for the Cowlitz Indian Tribe (2000-2004, 2018-2021). Mr. Rhodes has worked directly with the local, state, federal, and tribal governments in various capacities as a contractor, fiduciary, and consultant.
Mr. Rhodes is the founder of the Sustainable Development &Trade Law Association at the University of Denver, College of Law. He currently holds a Colorado Real Estate Brokers License where he focuses on commercial properties, Opportunity Zones, and Industrial Hemp as a member of the Northern Colorado Commercial Association of Realtors (NCCAR).
Rhodes Harbor is a member of the Rocky Mountain Indian Chamber of Commerce (www.rmicc.org)